Goodbye, Double Chin With WarmSculpting treatments with SculpSure Technology
Whether you call it a double chin, a turkey neck, or just a little extra skin, we understand that the bit of fat around the jawline can be anything from slightly annoying to absolutely devastating. And our faces are the first thing people see. So it’s completely understandable to feel self-conscious when gravity kicks in and the chin falls victim to its weight.
The good news? There are options! Besides exercise and dieting; you can freeze, heat, inject, or “pull out” the fat. Our favorite? WarmSculpting™ Profile treatments with SculpSure®. This body contouring technology is an ideal choice for under the chin. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Tick-tock: Some treatments take anywhere from 35 to 60 minutes,1 but WarmSculpting Profile treatments are a quick and easy 25 minutes.
- Au Naturale: Expect smooth and natural-looking results.2
- Take care of yourself (and your cells): The feathering of heat is designed to target the treatment area and minimize the effect on surrounding areas.
There are many culprits when it comes to chin fat—aging, genetics, hormones, or nutrition to name a few. But it doesn’t have to hold you back. WarmSculpting treatments have successfully treated thousands of patients. And with time comes advancement. Check out these three huge improvements:
- Narrow jawline? No worries! We’ve designed a “petite” version of the technology for an even more customizable fit.
- BMI over 30? No biggie. The SculpSure device, used for WarmSculpting Profile treatments, is now FDA-cleared under the chin for people with a BMI of up to 49. (That’s the highest under-the-chin-BMI clearance on the market.)
- Need the loose skin gone, too? No problem. Besides being able to treat patients with “higher BMIs”, the SculpSure device is FDA-cleared to perform WarmSculpting Profile treatments that affect the appearance of lax tissue under the chin.3
It’s simple to see why we always have a “chin up” attitude about WarmSculpting treatments (pun, intended). Need more proof? Look at these before & after pictures of real patients and hear what they had to say about their treatments. Or, take it from RealSelf who gave us a 89% patient satisfaction rating.4 It’s time to take control of the turkey neck with WarmSculpting Profile treatments.
2 The SculpSure device is designed to spread heat beyond the edges of the treatment area, facilitating natural-looking results.
3 When using the petite mask for non-invasive lipolysis of the submental area
4 RealSelf 12M Worth It rating as of 9/6/2019
The SculpSure device is a non-invasive laser body contouring system, intended to permanently eliminate fat cells through non-invasive lipolysis of the abdomen, love handles (flanks), back, inner and outer thighs, and under the chin (submental). Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed. WarmSculpting treatments are not intended for weight-loss results or for people who are obese. Mild side effects may occur, including temporary tenderness, swelling, or tissue firmness in the treatment area. Please consult with your physician to see if WarmSculpting treatments are right for you.