Say Goodbye to Your Double Chin with WarmSculpting
Vina Laser Med Spa understands how frustrating it can be to have a double chin, considering our faces are the first thing people see! So it’s completely understandable to feel self-conscious when your chin falls victim to some added weight.
The good news is, we have a solution! Even with diet and exercise, most of us have a hard time getting rid of certain stubborn fat on our bodies. SculpSure® WarmSculpting is a body contouring technology that is FDA approved to reduce chin fat and is the ideal choice for under the chin. Here’s why:
- Timing: some treatments can take anywhere from 35 to 60 minutes, but with WarmSculpting Profile treatments, it is a quick and easy 25 minutes.
- Getting a Natural Look: expect smooth and natural looking results.
- Take Care of Yourself: the feathering of heat is designed to target the fat cells under the skin without affecting the skins surface and minimizes the effect on the surrounding areas as well.
There are many causes when it comes to chin fat – aging, hormones, nutrition, or genetics to name a few. But having chin fat doesn’t have to hold you back! WarmSculpting treatments has successfully treated thousands of patients over the years and over time, we have been able to improve in three major ways:
- Narrow Jawline? No worries! We’ve designed a petite version for an even more customizable fit.
- BMI over 30? No biggie. The SculpSure device, used for WarmSculpting Profile treatments, is now FDA-clearing under the chin for people with a BMI up to 49.
- Need the loose skin gone too? No problem. Besides being able to treat patients with higher BMIs, our WarmSculpting treatments affect the appearance of lax tissue under the chin.
Don’t you see why we always have a “chin up” attitude when it comes to WarmSculpting Treatments? Need more proof? Check out the before and after pictures below of real patients!
Take back your confidence with WarmSculpting Profile Treatments at Vina Laser Med Spa! Call us today at 989-791-2020 to book your WarmSculpting consultation.